If you'd like to stay in touch and get blog updates, please like my Facebook page
or follow me on Twitter @lifeonmaternity Thank you!



Tuesday 28 July 2015

Helen's Baby Shower

Last Sunday we had a lovely afternoon for Helen's Baby shower.

Helen looking bloomin' lovely!
We held the shower at Helen's mums and it was supposed to be in their lovely garden but unfortunately the British summer had other ideas and we had to relocate to the garage!

We had either pimms or non alcoholic pimms (lemonade and a splash of balsamic vinegar... Yes really, it works!), played some great games (pin the dummy on the baby, baby bingo, guess the size of the bump and guess the guest from a baby photo) and had a quiz.








My very talented niece made some beautiful bunting to decorate the shower and then be moved to the nursery.


My equally talented Mum made these fab cakes...



I asked all the guests to stamp their thumb print and sign their name as a unique print for the nursery.




For her gift, I put together a basket of bits and pieces that I had found useful in Quinn's first few months.
In the basket I put:
Bibs, vests, socks, nappy bags, bath thermometer, Mummy clip, pram toy, cotton wool pads, nappy cream, ear buds, teddy, mug, linking rings, sponges, nail clippers, teething ring and newborn all in one wash.



I had a lovely day and enjoyed celebrating this special and exciting time with Helen and her family and friends.

Love Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment