If you'd like to stay in touch and get blog updates, please like my Facebook page
or follow me on Twitter @lifeonmaternity Thank you!



Tuesday 28 July 2015

Macmillans of Penwortham

Last week, Helen and I had a great lunch date at Macmillans to celebrate the start of her maternity leave.

My mum and I have been shopping at Macmillans for years as their cards and gifts are really lovely so we were really pleased when they opened up their own cafe next door.

The cafe is really nicely done, they are pram friendly and the food is great, we've been a few times and enjoyed it every time.



Helen and I both had the halloumi and fig salad which was yummy and then we both had a piece of naughty cake (you have it to do when you're on maternity leave!) I also had a sneaky glass of pimms as it was a sunny summer day!

I'm sure Helen and I will fit in many more lunch dates as our maternity leave continues!

Love Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment